Last night we tried another new recipe and it was delicious! Thank you, Pinterest.
Orzo with Parmesan and Basil from Tasty Kitchen
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1-1/2 c. Orzo
- 3 c. Chicken or Vegetable Stock (we used Veggie)
- 6 Tbsp Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 c. Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Pepper
- Melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Orzo and sauté until it starts to get golden brown.
- Add broth and cover and simmer for 20 minutes, until all the broth is absorbed.
- Remove from the heat, add basil and parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
It was quick and easy and very yummy! The basil gave it great flavor. We will definitely be making it again soon!!