Back in November, my youth group had a pie auction. It wasn’t just pie, it included all sorts of baked goods. I contributed two items, a French Silk Pie and Butterfinger Blondies. The Butterfinger Blondies were another Pinterest recipe. They were very yummy. The icing was almost too sweet, but overall, they were delish!
Butterfinger Blondies from Six Sisters Stuff
- 1 c. butter
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 2 c. coarsely chopped Butterfinger Bars
- Preheat overn to 350°F
- Cream butter and sugars in mixing bowl.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and mix until incorporated.
- On low, add your dry ingredients (flour, salt, and baking soda) until just combined.
- Stir in your chopped Butterfinger.
- Spread in a 9×13 baking dish and bake for 25 mins until center is just set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
Butterfinger Buttercream from Six Sister Stuff
- 1/2 c. room temp butter
- 1/2 c. vegetable shortening
- 2 1/2-3 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. chopped Butterfinger Bars
- Cream the butter and shortening together until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar on low speed. Turn speed up to medium and mix until smooth.
- Stir in chopped Butterfinger.
- Spread on cooled Blondies.
They would be really good to take to a party, but a bit much to just keep around the house for 2 people.
Sweet tooth girl,