My little sister from my sorority in college had a Christmas party and we took Brownie Batter Dip, another Pinterest recipe. It’s a keeper.
Brownie Batter Dip from Our Everyday Dinners
- 1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 c. butter (room temp)
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- heaping 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- heaping 1/4 c. flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3 tbsp milk (to desired consistency)
- Mix cream cheese and butter with electric mixer.
- Add powdered sugar and milk slowly.
- Add cocoa, flour, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix well.
We served it with pretzels, graham cracker sticks, and strawberries. It was a big hit at the party!
So, what about you? What do you take to parties?