One of my favorite snacks at Walt Disney World the the Corn Dog Nuggets from Casey’s Corner. So, when I saw a recipe for Mini Corn Dog Muffins on Pinterest, I just had to try it.
Mini Corn Dog Muffins from Iowa Girl Eats
While the original recipe has you make your own cornbread, I just used a box mix.
- 1 box Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 egg
- 1 pkg. hot dogs
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Mix Corn Muffin mix according to box instructions.
- Slice hot dogs in one inch slices.
- Line mini muffin tray with paper cups.
- Fill muffin tray half full with batter and stick a hot dog slice in the center.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes.
This is a super easy meal. Maybe childish, but very tasty. We eat them with mac and cheese. The first few times we made them we didn’t use the paper liners for the muffin tray and they stuck really bad. But since using the paper cups, we haven’t had any problems.