Over Christmas, Brandon and I spent time with both of our families. My mom is big on making Christmas candy so I thought I’d bring something as well. I found a recipe for spicy pretzels and they were great! Everyone seemed to like them. And we did too!
Spicy Pretzels from All Recipes
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 (1 oz.) pkg dry Ranch-style dressing mix
- 3/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 (15 oz.) package mini pretzels
- In a small bowl, mix together cayenne pepper, lemon pepper, garlic salt, and ranch-style dressing mix and vegetable oil.
- Place pretzels in a large, sealable plastic bag.
- Pour mixture from bowl into the bag of pretzels.
- Shake well.
- Allow pretzels to marinate in the mixture approximately 2 hours before serving.
- Shake occasionally to maintian coating.