We tried a new soup!
Once a month at the 5:30 we have soup night and back in November my coworker, Linda, made taco soup. It was delicious so I got the recipe from her and we tried our hand at it!
Here’s the recipe:
- 1 lb. ground beef or turkey
- 1 onion
- 2 cans rotel
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained)
- 2 cans pinto beans (drained)
- 2 cans black beans (drained)
- 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 cans water
- 2 pks taco seasoning
- 2 pks hidden valley ranch dressing
Brown the meat with an onion then drain the fat. In a big pot or slow cooker add all ingredients together, stir, and simmer for an hour (or longer if needed).
I’m not a huge fan of beans so we just did one can of each.
It was a great meal that made PLENTY of leftovers.
Fiesta in a bowl,